Search Engine Optimization. Оптимизиране, популяризиране и позициониране на сайт за търсачки.
- Posts: 1003
- Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:22 pm
- Location: Варна
Горе до Помощ - цъкни на Инструменти >> Добави и там ще видиш..
На мене ми беше на английски ама се оправих Мерси
Аз не случайно споменах Помощ ..
Не, не става.. при http://humanaaa.hit.bg
- Tourist Defender
- Posts: 2747
- Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:09 pm
- Location: София, България
Е да ама при humanaaa.hit.bg гледа hit.bg
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:30 am
- Location: гр. Плевен
SEO for Firefox
на Аарон Уол
е доста по-добра.
Ето какво предлага в момента:
* PR: (Google PageRank) an estimated measure of global link authority
* Age: age pulled from Archive.org, shows the first time a page was indexed by Archive.org's spider. The theory is that if Archive.org found a page so did many of the major search engines.
* Links: (Yahoo! linkdomain) shows a rough estimate of the total number of links pointing at a domain
* .edu Link: (Yahoo! .edu linkdomain ) shows a rough estimate of the total number of .edu links pointing at a domain
* .edu Page Link: (Yahoo! .edu link ) shows a rough estimate of the total number of .edu links pointing at a specific page
* .gov Link: (Yahoo! .gov linkdomain ) shows a rough estimate of the total number of .gov links pointing at a domain
* Page Links: (Yahoo! link) shows a rough estimate of the total number of links pointing at a page
* del.icio.us: number of times a URL has been bookmarked on Del.icio.us. Heavily skewed toward techy / Web 2.0 stuff.
* Technorati: an estimate of the total number of links to a site from blogs
* Alexa: rank based on website traffic . Heavily skewed toward internet marketing and webmaster related resources.
* Cached: (Google site:) shows how many pages from a site are indexed in Google
* dmoz: searches the Google Directory to count the total number of pages from a site that are listed in DMOZ, and the total number of pages listed in DMOZ that reference that URL.
* Bloglines: shows you how many people are subscribed to a particular blog via Bloglines.
* dir.yahoo.com: is a site listed in the Yahoo! Directory or not.
* WhoIs: makes it easy to look up the whois data for any site.