Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Бележка: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Да , и това е за Глобул , а за вива ?From: 35989xхххххх@sms.globul.bg,
Subject: Sreshta!
Iskam da te vidia!
Ти остави плащането, до колкото знам при тях изобщо липсва тази услугаrado_div каза:За вивател май се плаща :x
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.web-tourist.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
<----------@sms.mtel.net>:
213.226.6.21 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 553 Invalid recipient number
Giving up on 213.226.6.21.
--- Below this line is a copy of the message.
Return-Path: <mail@mail>
Received: (qmail 15259 invoked by uid 507); 20 Dec 2008 12:24:17 -0000
Received: from 77-85-166-37.btc-net.bg (HELO ?192.168.1.2?) (mail@mail@77.85.166.37)
by mail.mail with ESMTPA; 20 Dec 2008 12:24:17 -0000
Message-ID: <mail@mail>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 14:24:10 +0200
From: "mail@mail" <mail@mail>
User-Agent: Thunderbird 2.0.0.18 (Windows/20081105)
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: ----------@sms.mtel.net
Subject: test
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
test