HTML/CSS Layout Issues on Mobile Devices – Need Help

jospehazizi

Registered
Hey everyone,


I'm working on a website and have run into a problem with the layout on mobile devices. The website looks fine on desktop browsers, but when I view it on my phone, the content seems misaligned, and the text often overlaps with images or buttons. I've tried using responsive design with media queries, but I'm still having issues making the layout adjust properly.


Here's what I've tried so far:


  • I used flexible grid layouts with percentages for widths.
  • Applied max-width to images to ensure they scale correctly.
  • Tried media queries for different screen sizes.

But despite these efforts, the layout still looks off, especially on smaller screens. I'm not sure if it's a problem with how I'm handling the viewport or if there's something wrong with my CSS.


Has anyone encountered a similar issue or have suggestions on how to fix it? I'd really appreciate any tips or advice on improving the mobile layout. Thanks in advance for your help!


Looking forward to your responses!
 

Back
Горе